ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
For questions about our products and services, please complete the form below. Thank you for your inquiry. We will get back to you soon. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Phone : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.77
Aledia is located on the CEA/MINATEC campus in Grenoble, France, in building M23. Identification is required to enter the site.
17 rue des Martyrs, Building M23
38054 Grenoble Cedex 09 (France)
• Tram line B, the terminal stop is opposite MINATEC
By city bus:
• Bus 34 (opposite the railway station), get off at "Polygone scientifique/CEA"
• Bus 30 (Europole side), get off at "Cité internationale" stop (near MINATEC entrance)
By car (parking available):
• Via A48 motorway going from Lyon to Grenoble, take exit 16 "Grenoble – gares"
• Via A480 motorway going from Grenoble to Lyon, take exit 2 "Europole" or exit 1 "Sassenage"
The best entrance is the CEA main entrance – 17 rue des Martyrs.
By bus or by train:
These will stop at the Grenoble central station. From there, either walk 10 minutes to the MINATEC entrance at 7 Parvis Louis Neel or take a taxi to the CEA entrance at 17 rue des Martyrs (5 minutes).
By air travel:
Aledia can be reached by flying into Lyon (the easiest and fastest way), Paris (the next best) or Geneva.
• For flights into Paris, fly into Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG). Take the high-speed TGV train from the airport to Grenoble (one change - approximately 4.5 hours). Alternatively, depending on train schedules or if arriving at the Paris Orly Airport (ORY), take a taxi or public transportation to Gare de Lyon in central Paris and take the direct TGV train to Grenoble from there (3 hours or 3:40 hours depending on the train).
• For flights into Lyon, fly into Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS). Take the bus to Grenoble (1 hour) or rent a car and drive to Grenoble (1 hour). If taking the bus, the bus will stop at Grenoble's central station (then follow instructions above).
• For flights into Geneva, fly into Geneva International Airport (GVA). Take a bus to Grenoble (2.5 hours), which will take you to the central station, or rent a car and drive to Grenoble (2 hours).